We would love to hear from you!
How to get to our Hideaway
The two main routes our guests take to Big Bear Camp are through Sault Ste Marie, Ontario & through Buffalo, NY.
From Sault Ste Marie
- Travel highway 17 East to highway 129
- Go north on highway 129 until you reach highway 101 just past Chapleau then turn east
- Thirteen miles past Foleyet you will see the Big Bear Camp sign
- Turn right and follow the signs directly to the camp (approximately seven miles)
- Take the Q.E.W. to highway 407 East which bypasses Toronto
- Turn north on highway 400 and travel past Barrie
- Continue north on highway 103 which becomes highway 69 until Sudbury
- Then take highway 144 north
- At highway 101, turn west and travel about forty miles until you see the Big Bear Camp sign
- Turn left and follow the signs directly to the camp (approximately seven miles)